We’re just a few weeks away from Oracle Code London. Oracle Code is a series of developer focused events, created by developers. The London event will be held at CodeNode, a well-known hub for coders run by Skills Matter, on Thursday 20th April.
Learn the latest software developer technologies, practices, and trends on containers, Microservices and API first applications, BOTs, Al and machine learning, DevOps tools and much more!
The agenda for Oracle Code London is now live! Attendees can start the day by joining Java Champion, Ambassador and Rock Star Adam Bien in his slideless keynote titled “Enterprise Java.next” where he’ll discuss how server-side Java development is easier than ever. Following our keynotes we’ll break into:
• 18 technical sessions across the 3 tracks on developing software in Java, Node.js, and other languages and frameworks
• 2 x hands-on-labs: In a ‘one-to-few’ classroom environment, Oracle experts are on-hand to give an interactive learning experience on Docker Containers for Beginners and Oracle Bare Metal Cloud Services MEAN Stack
Be sure to take a look at the extension agenda yourself, but below are some of our top picks for sessions:
• A Practical Guide to Docker and µService Deployments
• Anzen: A startup powered by Open Source Software, Oracle Bare Metal, Mathematics, & Modern Art
• Cloud Ready: Introduction to Distributed Java Lambdas
• Event Bus as Backbone for Decoupled Microservice Choreography
Secure Your Place
This event has been built with developers in mind. These can be Enterprise, Mobile, Client, Independent Software, Java and Cloud Developers who want to improve their technical expertise for developing software. With limited spaces, be sure to register your interest early!
Want to know more about the Oracle Code event series, be sure you join the conversation by following @OracleDevs and the event hashtag #OracleCode. The OUG will be present as a supporting partner, so we hope to see you at the event.