15 January 2016
The Oracle Fusion Middleware Partner Community Forum is taking place in the Las Arenas in Valencia Spain on March 15th & 16th 2016 with hands-on training on March 17th & 18th 2016.
Attendees will get the latest on Middleware solutions & cloud services especially for:
- Architects & Practice Managers: product overview
- Consultants & Developers: product details and hands-on training including live demos
- Sales Experts positioning & sales kits including cheat sheets
- Marketing Executives: campaign kits including event material and ppts and demos
- Learn how to sell the value of Fusion Middleware & PaaS by combining SOA, BPM, WebLogic and ADF & MAF and Cloud Services
- Meet with Oracle SOA, BPM, WebLogic, ADF and PaaS Product Management
- Exchange knowledge and have access to competitive intelligence & product roadmaps
- Learn from successful SOA, BPM, WebLogic and ADF, mobile and hybrid PaaS implementations
- Network within the SOA & BPM Partner Community and the WebLogic & Mobile Partner Community
For more details and to register, please visit the registeration page.
Send this page to your friend