In February Oracle announced the winners of the JD Edwards Partner Excellence Award at Summit 2015. Partners were nominated for their creative contributions in solving real-world customer challenges and for their development and deployment of JD Edwards applications. Read on to find out who won...
The 2015 Awards recognized 21 Oracle partners, across 13 solution and momentum categories.
• Regional License Revenue Production – Global – IBM
• Regional License Revenue Production – EMEA – Redfaire
• Regional License Revenue Production – North America – CSS International, Inc.
• Regional License Revenue Production – Asia-Pacific – UXC Red Rock Consulting • Cloud Integration – The MASYC Group, Inc.
• Cloud Deployment and Offerings – Syntax
• Creative Marketing – Denovo
• Innovation – New Technology – Guidewire Software and Elephant Head
• Vertical Industry Breakout Execution – Cadran Consultancy b.v.
• New Hire Development – L&T Infotech
• Upgrades – Grant Thornton LLP
• Customers Reinvesting in JD Edwards – WhiteLight Group, LLC
• Support of Customer User Groups – Corning Data Services, Inc.
• Best Success Story – Cyret Technologies
• Best Success Story – ITCROSS
• Best Success Story – iSP3 Solution Providers Inc.
• Best Success Story – Terillium Inc.
• Best Success Story – Tata Consultancy Services Limited
• Year-Round Success Story Nominations – KPIT Technologies Ltd.
• Sales Enablement – Emerald Cube Solutions, LLC
UKOUG would like to congratulate all the winners - it's great to see some of our own partners included in the line up!