15 March 2017
February 2017 PeopleSoft HR update
Upcoming conferences the PeopleSoft Strategy Team will be attending:
- Collaborate - 2-6 April; Las Vegas, NV
- OHUG (All Oracle HCM Products) - 6-9 June; Orlando, FL
- HIUG (Healthcare Use Group) - 18-21 June; Orlando, FL
- Reconnect (PeopleSoft Only) - 18-20 July; Chicago, I
Alliance, Las Vegas, NV - The big themes:
- Fluid - Many customers are very interested in Fluid. This was the next big project customers are working on. Approx estimate is about 20% of customers are live with Fluid. With more implementing in Q2/Q3 2017.
- Recruiting - Customer really liked the new Fluid Candidate Gateway and a number are looking to leave their current ATS (applicant tracking system), to re-implement or license PeopleSoft Recruiting Solutions.
- Birds of Feather (Customers ask each other questions) - Time and labour were the hot topics this year. Customers had questions around the general tracking of hours and rules & alerts and what 3rd party solutions customers were using for more sophisticated scheduling/card swipe functionality.
Customer Corner - I want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done this month.
- State of Tennesse - Upgrading to 9.2
- University of Delaware - Upgrading to 9.2
- University of Wisconsin System - Upgrading to 9.2
- Consum Cooperative - Deploying Fluid and Guided Self Service
- Navigant - Deploying Fluid
- National Security Agency (NSA) - Upgrading to 9.2 and PTools 8.55
- General Motors - Upgrading to PTools 8.55
- Intact - Upgrading to PTools 8.55
- University of Sunshine Coast - Upgrading to 9.2 and PTools 8.55 and deploying Fluid
HR Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group
- Guided Self Service (GSS) Focus Group - New & Improved Manager Self Service - Focus Group provided feedbacK on the different options for the new multi-select feature. DEV/QA finalising work on the Update Employee's Hours (FTE) transaction and clone position transaction.
- Global HR Focus Group - DEV/QA is finalising work on the new eBanking for self-service, employees can update their banking (ex IBAN) information
- Onboarding/Offboarding Focus Group - We had a conversation this month about Document Acknowledgement as well as starting the conversation around off boarding. If you would like to help by sharing off boarding requirements please let Jeremy know.
- Employee Snapshot Focus Group (360 view of EE's info in MSS) - Employee snapshot focus group will meet 23 March 2017. If you are interested in giving input in this area, please contact Jeremy.
- Position Management Focus Group - Still working on conceptual designs as well as proof of concepts for enhancements to position management (additional fields, sequence # on position record). We will be meeting to review once preliminary designs are complete.
- ePerformance - We had a great meeting this month and reviewed enhancements that will be coming in the next PeopleSoft Image. We also discussed the roadmap and reviewed requirements. We will meet again in April. If you are interested in having input please contact Jeremy.
- Federal U.S. Focus Group (Federal customers only) - Focus group will review and provide feedback on new USF features (ex. PAR transactions & more). If you are interested please contact Venky.
*Important note: Focus groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for one hour, or as needed. Your organisation needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes.
- India - Employee's Provident Fund Organisation has released amendments to Electronic Challan cum Return (ECR) report.
- India - The Finance Minister has presented the budget for the Fiscal Year 2017/2018 on 1 February 2017.
- United Stated - Fic for a specific issue related to the Affordable Care Act progressing.
HR Bundles/PUM Update - tentative updates
- 9.1 - Bundle #24 scheduled for 5 May
- 9.2 - Image #22 scheduled for 21 April
- 9.2 - Image #23 scheduled for 14 July
PeopleSoft General Update -
- New PeopleSoft Talk - In this episode Marc talks with Dave Bain, Director of PeopleTools Product Management about PeopleSoft on Oracle Cloud.
Send this page to your friend