• Fluid Candidate Gateway Webinar - Quest is sponsoring session on Fluid Candidate Gateway - July 12| 2:00 pm EST
• RECONNECT (PeopleSoft Only Conference) – July 19 - 21| Rosemont, IL
• Oracle Open World– September 18 - 22| San Francisco, CA
OHUG (New Orleans, LA) – At OHUG, I presented the HR Core Roadmap session “Power of PeopleSoft HR” and attended Meet the Experts. During the conference I was able to ‘recruit’ more customers for our HR Community, please welcome Altec, Black Hills Corp, Entergy, Navigant, Pacific Northwest National Labs, State of Texas and Waste Management to our group! A special thanks to Ascension Health, United Airlines, Portland Public Schools, Wells Fargo, NFC, Aurora Healthcare and COX for sharing their free time to meet with me.
At OHUG(Oracle HCM User Group) the big themes I saw customers discussing were:
• Fluid – Most talked about session (standing room only) - Russell Broom and Robbin Velayedam session focused on how to get started with Fluid. Russell (Principal Architect) showed customers how easy it is to create a tile that will navigate to anything! Inspired by the “Shark Attack” drink the night before.
• PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 – Majority of customers have upgraded or are upgrading to 9.2 currently. Multiple sessions around upgrading, fluid deployment, selective adoption, great new functionality being delivered.
• Selective Adaptation – Now that majority of customers are on 9.2, you have a tremendous opportunity to change how you uptake new PeopleSoft capabilities by executing on a PeopleSoft Selective Adoption
HR Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group – very much appreciated!!!
• Guided Self Service (GSS) Focus Group - New & Improved Manager Self Service. This project is enhancing existing GSS with new features and functionality for the manager and HR Admin. Development is almost complete for Guided Self Service on a small Form Factor (phone & tablet).
• Global Focus Group – Development is almost complete for Name Display by Country (new configuration tables)
• Employee Snapshot Focus Group –Design underway for Compensation and Performance Review.
• Onboarding/Offboarding Focus Group – Working on conceptual design document based on focus group requirements/feedback. Note: Tools 8.55 is a requirement for Onboarding.
• Succession Planning Focus Group (NEW) – No update this month
Global HR Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
• GP Payroll Update India – The CBDT vide Notification No. 30/2016 has amended Income Tax Rules w.e.f.
• GP Payroll Update Malaysia - The Employee’s Social Security Act was amended to include new SOCSO contribution rates effective June 2016
• GP Payroll Update China - There were changes related to Social Insurance for Shanghai, Beijing and Tianjin regions
• GP Payroll Update France - An updated version of the technical book for N4DS 2016 was released recently by the French authorities
HR Bundles/PUM Update – tentative dates
• 9.1 – Bundle #23 scheduled for December 2
• 9.2 – PUM #18 scheduled for July 15
PeopleSoft General Update –
• New PeopleSoft Talk – In this episode of PeopleSoft Talk, Marc talks with Alex Man about the world of PeopleSoft ERP, and how Oracle is using PeopleSoft to address customer needs through mobility, analytics, business process improvement, and more! https://youtu.be/humWmoi-Ksk
• New VFO – PeopleSoft Fluid Company Directory enables you to search for employees and view contact details, employees reporting structure and personal information - https://youtu.be/kPbNrLcM-xc