Oracle User Group (OUG) Conference EPM & Hyperion is the largest event that UKOUG deliver for this community, in both the UK and Europe.
“Each year, I only look forward to attending a handful of conferences. UKOUG's Hyperion conference is always on that list. The depth of content and breadth of speakers makes it one of the best educational opportunities anywhere in the world.” Edward Roske, interRel Consulting
Registration is now open for this year's Oracle User Group EPM & Hyperion Conference 2012. UK Oracle User Group members are able to access passes to the conference as part of their membership with UKOUG at no additional cost*. This year's conference has a limited number of member places, so we advise you to book early to avoid disappointment.
The 2012 conference will be held at the Park Plaza Riverbank, London on 23rd – 24th October 2012. This will be an unparalleled two day user conference. It is a chance to listen to other users and network with like-minded people working with the same applications as you.
Registration page | Options and Information | Registration FAQs
View the full agenda online or look through some of the highlighted sessions detailed below.
“An excellent conference for all Oracle aficionado's!” Subash Sivaji, Altius Consulting
Keynotes will be given by:
Bernard Marr, Founder and CEO, The Advanced Performance Institute. Bernard is a leading global authority and best-selling author on organisational performance and business success.
Rich Wilkie, Senior Director, Product Management for Oracle. Rich will be presenting Oracle's Hyperion Applications Strategy.
Back by popular demand, we will once again be offering hands-on sessions over the two days of the conference.
- Oracle EPM Hands-On Hyperion Planning Workshop
- Hyperion Profitability & Cost Management (HPCM)
- ERPi: Introductory hands-on workshop
- “Blackbelt” Advanced FDM: Mapping in FDM based on data values
Below are a few sessions we have picked out as highlights in the agenda:
- Driving Performance Management Change to Meet the Challenge of Rapid Global Growth, Jaguar Land Rover Limited
- Driving Greater ROI from your EPM/BI Deployment, IBM
- Hyperion 101, AMOSCA
- Delivering a Flexible Future, John Lewis Partnership
- HPCM Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management, King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre
- Metadata Management for Oracle Hyperion EPM, Orchestra Networks
- Hyperion Roadmap at ICAP
- FirstRand - Hyperion Continues to Manage the Business
- Analyze Logs with Hyperion Essbase - Customized Essbase Apps Designed to Bring more Value out of Hyperion Logs, Edgewater Ranzel
- Improving Essbase Performance, British Airways
*Excluding Bronze members who receive member discounted rates.