3 April 2017
Here is the latest news, updates and event info from Oracle.
Upcoming Conferences: PeopleSoft Strategy Team will be attending
Customer Corner - I want to highlight the great accomplishments our HR Focus Group Customers have done this monthJ. If your organisation has done something great (upgraded, deployed fluid/new functionality) please let me know so you can get your well-deserved recognition.
- Congratulations to City of Charlotte, NC for upgrading to 9.2
- Congratulations to Lone Star College System for upgrading to 9.2
- Congratulations to People & Culture from Endeavour Foundation for upgrading to 9.2
- Congratulations to Omaha Public Power District for upgrading to 9.2 and deploying Fluid
- Congratulations to Avalon Bay for deploying Fluid and Guided Self Service
- Congratulations to New York Health and Hospitals Corp for upgrading to PTools 8.55 and deploying Fluid
- Congratulations to University of Michigan for upgrading to PTools 8.55 and deploying Fluid
- Congratulations to North Carolina (NC)State University for deploying Fluid
- Congratulations to U.S. Coast Guard for upgrading to PTools 8.55
- Congratulations to University of Southern Mississippi for upgrading to PTools 8.55
HR Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group
- Guided Self Service (GSS) Focus Group - New & Improved Manager Self Service – Focus Group provided feedback if QA completed testing on Update Employee’s Hours (FTE) transaction and Clone Position transaction.
- Global HR Focus Group – QA has been done for eBanking for self-service – employees can update their banking (ex, IBAN) information
- Onboarding/Offboarding Focus Group – Wrapping up off boarding requirements and entering testing of day 1+ On-Boarding. If you would like to help by sharing off boarding requirements please let Jeremy (Jeremy.Pelley@oracle.com) know. If you haven’t ‘got onboard’ with this focus group now is a great time to join.
- Employee Snapshot Focus Group (360 view of EE’s info in MSS) – We are finishing up requirements on the use of Employee Snapshot with 3rd party performance data. If you use a performance management solution other than PeopleSoft ePerformance we would be interested to understand what information you would like to display in PeopleSoft’s Employee Snapshot. Employee Snapshot focus group will meet on again in May. If you are interested in giving input in this area please contact Jeremy (Jeremy.email@example.com)
- Profile Management Focus Group – No update this month, look for our next meeting coming in May.
- Position Management Focus Group – Still working on conceptual designs as well as proof of concepts for enhancements to position mgmt (addition fields, sequence # on position record). We will be meeting to review, once preliminary designs are complete.
- U.S. Federal Focus Group – Had a call with the Partner focus group and will schedule a call with customer focus group in April.
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organisation needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes. Email me if you are interested in any of the above focus groups.
USA/Global Legislative Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- Singapore – Minister for Finance, Singapore has delivered the FY2017 Budget Statement in the Parliament on 20 February 2017.
- Spain- Changes to react to the new format of the Model 10T, Changes to react to RED Bulletin 2016/02, Tax update for changes affecting Training reporting result of the new requirements published on the Tripartite foundation
- United States – updates for Affordable Care Act related to IRS XML file processing
- Switzerland - enhanced file with the valid Postal and Municipality Codes for 2017
HR Bundles/PUM Update – tentative dates
- 9.1 – Bundle #24 scheduled for May 5
- 9.2 – Image #22 scheduled for April 21
- 9.2 – Image #23 scheduled for July 14
PeopleSoft General Update –