8 September 2017
The latest from the Oracle Peoplesoft HR Newsletter
Upcoming 2017 Conferences:
HR Focus Group Updates: Thank you to all the customers who volunteered to participate in the focus group
- Guided Self Service (GSS) Focus Group - New & Improved Manager Self Service – Completed development for the ability to make Reason required (via configuration) each GSS transaction.
- Global HR Focus Group – PeopleSoft will post the Personal and Sensitive Data Identification spreadsheet on My Oracle Support next week. This spreadsheet will categorize and classify record/field combinations as personally identifiable, sensitive, or both. The spreadsheet will also include the application references to the identified data such as online transactions, queries, reports, analytics, and searches.
- Onboarding – No update this month
- U.S. Federal Focus Group – August meeting reviewed the Simplify USF Admin PAR – Project. Discussed enhancements for existing functionality of Correct/Cancel Personnel Action USF transactions and modernization requirements. Also talked about Cyber Security Code legislative change and reviewed mockups for new functionality. For participation please contact Venky(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Company Directory Focus Group***NEW*** – First focus group meeting scheduled September 5th. Plan to show new features on Company directory and discuss enhancement ideas. If you are interested in participating please contact Prathibha (email@example.com)
***Important Note*** Focus Groups are open to all customers, calls are typically once a month for an hour or as needed. Your organization needs to have a current CPCA (customer participation confidentiality agreement) since Oracle discloses future design and prototypes. Email me if you are interested in any of the above focus groups.
USA/Global Legislative Updates – https://blogs.oracle.com/PsftLegUpdates/
- China – Changes to Social Insurance and Public Housing Fund for Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Tianjin regions have been announced.
- China - Changes to the 2017 Minimum Wage for Beijing region have been announced and the solution posting timelines.
- United Kingdom - HMRC have released changes to FPS and EPS RTI Reporting for Fiscal Year 2018-19 and SOY Changes for Plan 1 threshold of Student loan.
- Australia - ATO has been hosting numerous workshops on Single Touch Payroll Legislation, resulting in changes to Payroll Event draft technical documents very often
- France - The French Government has announced a legislative change necessitating an increase in the RSA amount for Garnishments (Saisie sur salaries)
- United States –The revised Form I-9, effective September 17 has been posted (see position statement attached)
- United States – The EEO-1 report is being ‘reviewed’ by The White House of Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the new collection of pay data/hours is currently on ‘hold’ – submission date of March 31, 2018 is still in effect.
HR Bundles/PUM Update – tentative dates
- 9.1 – Bundle #25 -scheduled for October 2017
- 9.2 – Image #24 – scheduled for October 2017
PeopleSoft General Update –***NEW***
- PeopleSoft Innovator Awards program – We want to recognize you and your innovative ideas and design. Customers you can nominate yourself or Partners you can nominate your customer.
Send this page to your friend