4th October, 2013: LONDON: - UK Oracle User Group (UKOUG) has announced the winners of the sixth annual Partner of the Year Awards, the customer driven awards that aim to recognise and reward the value that Partners bring to Oracle users.
The winners were voted for by the Oracle community and recognise Partners that the community believe has best supported Oracle users throughout the past year.
The 2013 Partner of the Year Award winners were named as:
- UKOUG Primavera and Oracle Projects Partners of the Year – Prōject
- UKOUG E-Business Suite Partner of the Year – Mokum Change Management
- UKOUG Hyperion Partner of Year – AMOSCA
- UKOUG Siebel Partner of the Year – IBM
- UKOUG PeopleSoft Partner of the Year – Succeed
- UKOUG JD Edwards Partner of the Year – Beoley Mill Software
- UKOUG ISV Partner of the Year – insightsoftware.com
- UKOUG Database Partner of the Year - dsp
- UKOUG Middleware Partner of the Year - Estafet
- UKOUG Business Intelligence Partner of the Year – Rittman Mead Consulting
- UKOUG Innovative (Product /Service) Partner of the Year – Rookery Software - ConfigSnapshot
- UKOUG Training Partner of the Year – Certus Solutions
- UKOUG Managed Services (Outsourcing and Operations) Partner of the Year -AMOSCA
- UKOUG Small Business/General Business Partner of the Year – Succeed
- UKOUG Hardware & Infrastructure Partner of the Year - Delphix
- UKOUG Engineered Systems Partner of the Year - Enkitec
- UKOUG Fusion Applications Partner of the Year – Cedar Consulting
- UKOUG Emerging (New Products) Partner of the Year – Rittman Mead Consulting
- UKOUG Independent Partner of the Year – Business Reporting Solutions
David Warburton-Broadhurst, Chairman of UKOUG said, “It is important to recognise and reward the value that Oracle Partners provide to the Oracle community throughout the UK and Ireland. Now in its sixth year, the Partner of the Year Awards has seen an increase in competition and with more votes cast than ever before, the winners should all feel very proud that their customers have chosen to specifically recognise the value they provide.”
The 2013 Partner of the Year Awards were presented at Altitude 360, London on the 3rd October 2013.
- ends -
About: UK Oracle User Group
UK Oracle User Group (UKOUG) is an independent, not for profit membership organisation created to support Oracle stakeholders. Established 30 years ago, UKOUG now has over 8,500 member contacts. It leverages on the collective strength of the combined Oracle community, acting as a single independent voice to influence the future design, functionality and technology that is key to all Oracle users.
UKOUG provides the Oracle community with over 80 events a year across the UK and Ireland to inform and educate its members about Oracle products and new developments. All of its events enable members to network, share knowledge, participate, feedback to Oracle and meet senior Oracle representatives and other industry leaders. UKOUG Conferences are largest collection of independent Oracle events in EMEA.
T: 01189 739 370