1 December 2015
Join us in Birmingham on Tuesday 8th December for a day of Primavera content from Oracle and customers to ...
- Hear directly from the Primavera executive team about the vision and strategic direction of the Primavera product suite.
- Customer keynote from APM members and co-authors of “Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and Control” Simon Taylor and Paul Kidston who will discuss the main themes of the book with examples and stories of why they are passionate about the subject.
- Hear an overview of Primavera customer Ervia’s continuing journey and what they’ve achieved with P6.
- Find out what’s new in Primavera Unifier and how it now integrates more effectively with Primavera P6 EPPM and Primavera Analytics.
- Understand how Primavera Risk Analysis can be integrated into the bid process to provide additional insight and guidance, with examples from the Defence and Civil Nuclear industries.
- Discover the benefits of moving to the cloud and a practical roadmap on how to make the transition.
- Explore the new capabilities in the latest release of the Primavera product suite and what’s being addressed in 2016.
Send this page to your friend