UKOUG will be hosting a Primavera OpenWorld Update Event on 10th October in central London.
Agenda | Registration & Pricing | Sponsorship | Exhibition | Venue | Resource Pack
The agenda is now live for this October's UKOUG Primavera event.
The agenda spans two streams over the one day including user experience stories and product updates. Oracle, partners and users will be able to share experiences, network, update attendees with latest information and offer hints and tips on issues you may face in the work environment. Coupled with a keynote from the Programme Controls Director for Crossrail, you need to be tunnelling your way into London to catch this year’s not to be missed Primavera community event.
Primavera 2013 agenda highlights:
- A customer keynote from Steve Elliott, Programme Controls Director, Crossrail Limited;
- Presentations by Dick Faris, Senior Vice President - Customers, PGBU, Oracle, on Primavera and Evolution;
- An update on the product roadmap, including announcements from OpenWorld;
- No less than 5 presentations from customers and partners, covering: How to derive KPI’s for Management Information; Integrating data without risk; a case study on Unifier; and examples of how good planning and Primavera are delivering value to complex programmes.
These sessions are included alongside many more in the agenda for this year's UK Oracle User Group Primavera 2013.
Join us and your fellow Primavera users on the 10th October in central London.
Cost to attend - £250 + VAT
Passes include one years Primavera Membership, more details...
- See full details of pricing here
Special offer until 15th September ! Purchase four passes and receive the fifth free
Join the conversation on twitter by using the hashtag - #ukoug_prim
If you need any further details contact Anna at email@example.com or visit the event home page here.