7 November 2012
Time is running out to register for the UK’s largest independent JD Edwards Conference,taking place on 13th-14th November at Madejski Stadium.
Companies such as Arjo Wiggins, Calor Gas, Pernod Ricard, and BSkyB have already booked their places at this key event in the JD Edwards calendar.
Join them by registering here.
Don't miss out on...
- Oracle’s Lyle Ekdahl and John Schiff, showcasing the JD Edwards Game Changing Collection
- Back by popular demand is Chris Walsh with insightful presentations covering JD Edwards EnterpriseOne mobile applications and EnterpriseOne Tools & Technologies
- Missed out on Oracle OpenWorld? Hear the JDE highlights
- A ‘User Experience’ stream packed with user stories from Avon Cosmetics, G’s Fresh and Altro
- View the full agenda here.
Would your CEO or Director like to have a 1-1 private meeting with Lyle Ekdahl or John Schiff? Limited places available for conference attendees. On registering contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your meeting time.
Following his inspirational presentation our guest speaker Caspar Berry will lead you into the exhibition hall where he will play a big part in teaching you about taking risks and draw from his own experience to show you the ways of professional poker playing.
All delegates will be issued with gaming chips and play money where you will be able to take part in various games all involving different risk factors. You will be given a set amount of time for each game with successful players going on to further rounds. The games will be fast and furious taking no prisoners!
Pricing and membership options can be found here, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to email Anna, or call +44(0)20 8545 9670.