28 July 2015
The UKOUG JD Edwards SIG provides the perfect companion to JDE15.
Date: Wednesday 9th September
Venue: UK Steam Technology Centre, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 8ER
Agenda topics: Manufacturing, customer stories, vendor stories on driving efficiencies, how JDE can assist the supply chain model, technology integrated with JDE supply chain.
Why should you attend?
- Engage in networking prior to JDE15
- Good lead up to topics at conference
- Utilises your member benefits
- Knowledge sharing on a more personal basis than conference sessions
- High levels of partner involvement with customer stories
And if that isn't enough to convince you, here's what previous delegate Adewale Lawal at Perscitus Solutions Limited had to say:
"The event has been very useful for me as an independent, finding out what really goes on, meeting new people and networking."
Check out the event here.
Send this page to your friend