Have a look at the top 3 JD Edwards courses below and submit an enquiry today to speak to a training advisor. See the Oracle University website for a full list of JD Edwards courses.
If you need a textbook for your course, then don’t forget to use your member discount code to claim discounts of up to 40% off your chosen title.
1. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne System Administration Rel 9.x
This JD Edwards EnterpriseOne System Administration Rel 9.x training teaches you about distributed CNC configuration. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to troubleshoot different types of error conditions.
- Configure and manage Solution Explorer.
- Describe system administration troubleshooting.
- Describe security within JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Manage EnterpriseOne Pages.
- Administer the software lifecycle.
- Create and manage Hover Forms and Auto Suggest Instances.
Solve System & Application Issues
Upon completion of this course, you'll be able to confidently perform routine system maintenance duties and comfortably navigate various logging mechanisms. You'll also have the skills to solve many common system and application issues for EnterpriseOne 9.x.
Find full details about JD Edwards EnterpriseOne System Administration courses here and UKOUG members can claim their 10% discount on any of these courses by going here
2. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools Part 1 Rel 8.98
This class teaches the fundamentals of Application Development tools. In this five-day class, you will learn how to create different types of Forms, add controls and event rule logic to the form and how to use data dictionary, table design aid and business view design aid. You will also understand broserER functionality, debugging strategies, cross-reference functionality and modification rules.
The Activities in the course will guide to you to:
- Create user-defined codes
- Create next number table
- Add data items
- Create tables
- Create business views
- Create forms and event rules
- Attach processing options
- Enable media object functionality and adding new media object selections
- Create task views and tasks
- Describe the development tools
- Identify the application development foundation
- Use the application development tools
- Use additional developmental tools
A Live Virtual Class (LVC) is exclusively for registered students; unregistered individuals may not view an LVC at any time. Registered students must view the class from the country listed in the registration form. Unauthorized recording, copying, or transmission of LVC content may not be made.
Find full details about this course here and UKOUG members can claim their 10% discount on any of these courses by going here
3. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools I/II Accelerated Rel 9.x
In this JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools I/II Accelerated course, you'll acquire the skills to execute the critical components for designing forms and interactive applications. Learn to successfully build and run a simple application using event rules and processing options.
- Describe JD Edwards EnterpriseOne application design and technology.
- Use advanced tools functionality in application development.
- Design event rules and reports for referential integrity.
- Analyze and integrate software modifications.
- Use techniques to ensure data integrity, including methods for implementing transaction processing.
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and correct interactive application problems.
- Use the FDA Compare tool to compare one version of an application to another and merge changes.
Enhance EnterpriseOne Applications
Investing in this course will give you hands-on experience enhancing EnterpriseOne applications with advanced features from the development tools. These features include system functions, simple error messages, business functions, table event rules, table I/O and advanced event rule logic.
Explore Performance Engineering
Expert Oracle instructors will also teach you about performance engineering. Explore techniques and tools used to evaluate and improve the performance of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications.
Full details about JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Development Tools I/II courses can be found here and UKOUG members can claim their 10% discount on any of these courses by going here