UKOUG is proud to announce the date of next years one day UK & EMEA PeopleSoft Conference 2012 as the 23rd February 2012. Save the date!
The agenda will include 4 streams covering; HCM, Finance, Global payroll and Technology. Alongside the presentations delegates will be able to pre-book 1-2-1 sessions with speakers. And of course thrown into the mix are the networking opportunities throughout the day and at the evening social.
This strategic one day PeopleSoft conference is the must attend event in 2012 for the PeopleSoft community. This is your opportunity to hear from Oracle senior management and other PeopleSoft users and experts in the industry, increase your skill set, and network with like-minded peers.
“We recently embarked on an upgrade at BUPA, so to ensure we had a full understanding of the implications this would entail, we utilised the contacts made through being a UKOUG member to collate a number of their lessons learnt to help with our project. I was able to give something back to other User Group members by presenting at Conference Series PeopleSoft, so others could hear our story” Chris Livesey, PeopleSoft Support & Development Manager, Bupa
2012 confirmed speakers, so far, include the following:
- Marc Weintraub, Stellar Product Marketing and Product Management Performer, Oracle, giving aPeopleSoft roadmap update
- Rajan Krishnan, Vice President Product Development & Product Management EMEA, Oracle, speaking on Fusion Apps
- Technology - Jeff Robbins, Senior Director PeopleTools Strategy, Oracle, presenting ‘PeopleTools update and Roadmap, PeopleSoft Test Framework session, new search within PeopleSoft’
- HCM - Tracy Martin, Sr. Director, PeopleSoft HCM Strategy, Oracle, will discuss the PeopleSoft HCM roadmap, and also present a PeopleSoft Talent Management session with PeopleSoft Workforce Management (inc payroll, time & labour, absence management).
- Finance - Amira Morcos, Senior Financials Product Manager at PeopleSoft Inc, Oracle, will cover the PeopleSoft Financial Roadmap, PeopleSoft Credit-to-Cash Solutions Update and Roadmap, PeopleSoft Invoice-to-Pay Solutions Update and Roadmap.
More information will become available as we have it on the PeopleSoft conference 2012 web page, otherwise if you have any questions contact Darren at Darren@ukoug.org.
Find out about marketing opportunities at the conference by contacting Isabella and Kerry at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 8545 9670.
This is your opportunity to hear from Oracle senior management other PeopleSoft users a...
Senior Director PeopleTools Strategy