Last week UKOUG Primavera 2014 took place at the ACC Liverpool. For the first time the event was run alongside Apps14 and Tech14 with delegates having the option to attend the Apps14 Projects content and the Cool Britannia social free of charge.
The agenda spanned two streams and included a mix of user experience stories and product updates. Oracle, partners and users gathered to share experiences, network and get the latest information on their product as well as benefiting from hints and tips from their peers on issues they face in the work environment.
“Great opportunity to find out the latest news on Primavera both from Oracle and end users” Mark White, HSL.
Oracle Primavera @OracleEPPM
Phew, what a day #ukoug_prim! Tons of learning from the great slate of speakers. Until next time @UKOUG...
Highlights of the day included:
- An opening Oracle Keynote presentation on Project Manager 2.0 from Tony Fulton, Global Business Development Director
- Niall Faris, Thames Tideway Tunnel on the future plans of a 25km tunnel built under the River Thames
- Simon Taylor, TfL on how Primavera products are helping TfL improve its capital delivery capability
- The latest on the Primavera product Roadmap from Ray McEntree, Director, Product Strategy, Oracle Primavera
As well as fantastic sessions to attend, the event also offered a Primavera exhibition area which gave delegates the chance to network and speak to Oracle Primavera, Critigen, Differentia and Milestone.
Were you snapped? All photos from the event are now live on our Facebook page.
A thank you: We couldn’t have put together such a quality agenda without our volunteer committee. We'd also like to say a big thank you to all of our sponsors, exhibitors and delegates for their support of this year’s event, without whom the conference would not be possible.
Save the Dates - 2015 UKOUG Project Management Special Interest Group Meetings
- 21st April - Oracle City Office, London
- 30th September - Oracle Blyth Valley Park, Solihull