23 July 2015
Tech15 the event for Oracle Technology professionals
The UKOUG Technology Conference & Exhibition 2015 agenda is now live and hosts more than 220 sessions presented by Oracle experts. Register to hear product updates, learn from best practice and view the latest tools on the market to equip you with knowledge to make key decisions on your future IT strategy.
This 3 day event takes place over 7th - 9th December at the ICC Birmingham. Attending provides you with access to top industry speakers & suppliers as well as the opportunity to take exams, feedback to Oracle via UX labs and interact with other users during socials, roundtables and panel sessions.
Gain insight from Oracle’s Senior Product Management team on the latest announcements direct from Oracle OpenWorld and get answers to your questions about what’s next for your technology.
Meet your Oracle Keynotes:
- Database Keynote - Dominic Giles - Database Product Manager (UK)
- Web & Mobile Apps Keynote – Duncan Mills, Senior Director of Product Management for Development Tools
- Integration & Collaboration Keynote - Vikas Anand, Senior Director of Product Management & Strategy for Oracle SOA Suite & Integration Cloud Service & Simone Geib, Director of Product Management for SOA
- APEX & Database Development Keynote - Joel Kallman Director APEX Development
- Business Analytics Keynote - Nick Whitehead, Director of Business Analytics & Exalytics EMEA
The Tech15 agenda is shaped around Embrace, Evolve, Explore ...
- Embracing your existing Oracle Technology
- Evolving your products, looking at your next options with upgrades and complimentary solutions
- Exploring the future with ideas around innovation, Cloud & Mobile
Tech15 delegates also get the option to register for Super Sunday (6th December), for an afternoon of highly technical sessions.
There's lots of choice, take a look at www.tech15.ukoug.org and discover what else there is for you:
Gold membership packages and above include conference passes - view how you can added in the most cost effective way. Not yet a member - we have a great summer saver offer for end users. Take advantage of 20% off Gold and Platinum annual memberships just complete the application form or call the membership team on +44 (0)20 8545 9670 quoting the relevant discount code CONFSteal-Gold or CONFSteal-Platinum.
Do get in touch if you have any questions about the event and I hope to see you there.