« Return to event
Time: 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM
Track: Track 1
Oracle has entered the cloud marketplace with a bang. Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS) products enable customers to deploy solutions in minutes. Really! This presentation gets beyond the marketing to provide a technical perspective from a consulting architect helping UK organisations understand and adopt (and avoid some of the pitfalls) cloud-based and hybrid solutions.
David Martin from Oracle Consulting will illustrate:
- A brief overview of available Oracle Public Cloud products and hints on things to come.
- PaaS and IaaS working with existing solutions.
- Integrated DevOps tools and methods.
The top three things that the audience will take away from this session;
- Oracle’s strategy for public cloud service offerings
- Currently available Oracle Public Cloud Services (SaaS and PaaS, UK, EMEA and global)
- Strategy for availability of future Oracle Public Cloud Services
Published: 11.03.2016 - This document is restricted to members