22 Baker Street,
Telephone : +44 (0) 843 354 5555
- Digital CX
- EPM & Hyperion
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Applications' Journey to Cloud
- Oracle Technology
Fujitsu have been delivering Oracle Implementation Services to clients for more than 20 years in the Public Sector and Private Sector with great success. As a Global Oracle Diamond Partner, with access to more than 3,500 Oracle professionals and in excess of 400 in the UK & Ireland, each with more than 5 man years of experience to draw upon, Fujitsu makes an ideal Oracle partner whether your solution is Oracle Cloud, Oracle on premise, or a hybrid.
Customer Benefits of selecting Fujitsu:
- A Partner who will focuses on the total lifecycle of the solution, the business transformation and on going business operations, rather than just the IT implementation.
- The experience that comes with decades of delivering business improvements in back office systems, over 600 Oracle implementations globally.
- To work with the Oracle partner who deliver the first cloud back office solution in the UK.
- A low risk of delivery. Our proven and unique approach is based on real-world experience.
- End-to-end expertise in cloud and hybrid solutions: from business change to information management.
- A company who can call upon a wide range of internal expertise for digital business transformation, mobile, security, document management, testing and compliance.
- A more secure network connection, as our Hybrid Cloud Connect links Oracle Cloud with our data centre.
- To work alongside an Oracle Diamond and Cloud Premier partner with deep access into Oracle.
- The benefits of our 30-year long partnership with Oracle, bringing product expertise.
- Access to a truly global blended on/offshore team of Oracle experts.
- Reduced risk to the customer as fewer suppliers are responsible for the service provided to implement the successful project.