4 March 2016
Select Oracle Certified Implementation Specialist credentials are now available as digital badges. Digital badges provide a way for certified individuals to electronically communicate, promote, and verify their credentials.
Oracle digital badges are created and maintained through Oracle’s partner, Acclaim (backed by Pearson Vue).
- Certification information that is current, accurate, verified, and web-based
- Easy-to-use digital badge images for displaying qualifications on social media sites, networking sites, and in email
- A centralized and secure place to store, manage, and publish credentials
- The ability to combine credentials to form a complete overview of a certified individual’s skills
- Individuals who have achieved certification will receive an email in the next few weeks with instruction on how to claim their badge.
Badges are being rolled out over a multi-week period. If an individual has achieved more than one credential, they may receive staggered email notifications regarding their specific badges. Please be aware that not all certifications have an associated badge. Badges were created for newest releases and high-demand certifications. We’re excited about the recognition this new offering brings to Oracle certified individuals.
Source: Oracle PartnerNetwork News