25 September 2015
UKOUG Applications Conference & Exhibition 2015 can provide you will all you need to prepare you and your business for 2016. EPM & Hyperion professionals can attend discussions on moving to the cloud, upgrading, product roadmap plus much more.
Promising to be bigger and better than last year, Apps15 takes place from 7th - 9th December at the ICC, Birmingham.
If you’ve never experienced a UKOUG conference before here’s a little taste of what you can expect:
- 900+ Oracle Applications professionals gathering over three days to learn, share and network with other Oracle users.
- Over 120 insightful sessions covering Apps Innovation, Business Analytics, Business & Strategy, Digital CX, EPM & Hyperion, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft and Primavera.
- Access to Oracle keynotes like: Jeremy Ashley, Nick Whitehead, Steve Elsham, Cliff Godwin and Jeff Robbins.
- Learn how to construct your OTBI report ideas or specifications with a team of experts during the Report Writing Jam.
- Get certified onsite - save 50% on Oracle University exam fees with Test Fest.
Here's what EPM & Hyperion delegates can expect from the agenda:
Registering is simple...
Member? You are already set to save on your attendance at Apps15. You can take advantage of preferential day rates or you may have access to conference passes with your membership - check your entitlement and book your place.
Conference days are priced at £340+VAT for members and depending on how many extra days you require it may be more cost effective for you to upgrade. Do contact the UKOUG Membership Team on +44 (0)20 8545 9670 to discuss your attendance options.
Non member? You can purchase daily passes to attend Apps15.
1 day = £630, 2 days = £1,050, 3 days = £1,470
Before you register you may like to consider taking out a UKOUG membership, as you will find it more cost effective especially if you wish to attend for multiple days or if more than one person from your company wants to go. UKOUG memberships come with a year’s worth of benefits, including conference passes, Special Interest Group (SIGs) tickets and reduced member rates. Do contact the UKOUG Membership Team on +44 (0)20 8545 9670 to discuss your attendance options.