28 July 2015
The UKOUG JD Edwards SIG provides the perfect companion to JDE15.
Date: Wednesday 9th September
Venue: UK Steam Technology Centre, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 8ER
Agenda topics: Manufacturing, customer stories, vendor stories on driving efficiencies, how JDE can assist the supply chain model, technology integrated with JDE supply chain.
Why should you attend?
- Engage in networking prior to JDE15
- Good lead up to topics at conference
- Utilises your member benefits
- Knowledge sharing on a more personal basis than conference sessions
- High levels of partner involvement with customer stories
And if that isn't enough to convince you, here's what previous delegate Adewale Lawal at Perscitus Solutions Limited had to say:
"The event has been very useful for me as an independent, finding out what really goes on, meeting new people and networking."
Check out the event here.